2012-02-29_00-57-11_507.jpg
2012-02-29_00-59-03_958.jpg

this is from February. ;)
2012-05-03_23-06-55_623.jpg
2012-05-03_23-07-06_167.jpg

this is from today! ;)

jason g.

5 Year Member
I can't believe how fast he's growing!!! Its awesome. I spend a lot of time making sure he has everything to make him healthy. Not always happy though he hates Tuesday and Friday night feeding. (Calcium days) lol.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California
Wow, what a huge change! I can't wait to experience this soon :)

jason g.

5 Year Member
I didn't really even notice to much till I seen side by side pics. ;)

Blake m said:
Wow, what a huge change! I can't wait to experience this soon :)

I like your Russian. You getting a sulcata soon

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Thanks, he sure is great! And yes, I am looking for one currently. I may get one from a breeder on the forum :). I want to wait until I get back from my trip in June so I can be with it all summer. I have wanted one for a few years now, I just wanted to do my research first. Good looking little one you have there

jason g.

5 Year Member
Thank you I didn't do as much research as I should have witch left me scrambling and studying. I wish i would have checked this forum out a month prior to me getting him but I'm addicted to him now. I want mine to look like this tort when it gets older.
ForumRunner_20120226_090305.jpg
I forget who this tort belongs to but that's a beautiful tort.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
There are many sulcata owners with great looking tortoises. But at least you made it here. You seem to be doing fine. Keep updating as you go! Everyone here is very friendly.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Hes looking great, congrats!
Look how much he grew and how much smoother he got :)

lisalove

10 Year Member!
Southern California
That big beauty is WalkingRock-he belongs to Zamric. I'm sure he'll be on here soon and thank you for the great compliment!

Your little guy is a cutie!

jason g.

5 Year Member
XXAPAINKILLERXX said:
how old is he or she on the 2nd pics?

Not exactly sure. They thought 4 months when I bought him. So 6 months. 1 weeks. I got him on 2/19/12. The pics were taken on the 2/25/12 on the first ones and 5/3/12 on the second. :)

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
jason g. said:
Thank you I didn't do as much research as I should have witch left me scrambling and studying. I wish i would have checked this forum out a month prior to me getting him but I'm addicted to him now. I want mine to look like this tort when it gets older.
ForumRunner_20120226_090305.jpg
I forget who this tort belongs to but that's a beautiful tort.

Yep! That's MY boy! and my 2 little ones ridin' Shotgun! Thanks for the compliment! :cool: We are proud of him:cool:

jason g.

5 Year Member
Lol that pic of walking rock was why I decided to get mine. I wasn't sure I wanted to get one till I seen that picture. Sold me lol.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
jason g. said:
Lol that pic of walking rock was why I decided to get mine. I wasn't sure I wanted to get one till I seen that picture. Sold me lol.

Make sure to use Vita-Shell! That is the only constant in his life since day 2! everytime he goes into a growth cycle he gets a good coat even now that he is 12.

jason g.

5 Year Member
Zamric said:
Make sure to use Vita-Shell! That is the only constant in his life since day 2! everytime he goes into a growth cycle he gets a good coat even now that he is 12.

I do once every 2 weeks and a olive oil rub 2 days later. ;) I read you used olive oil on walking rock before.

Status
Not open for further replies.