Hurricaine a comin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranklinAndTara

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Satellite Beach, Fl
And all my hurricaine shutters are being used to corral my torti! oops!
SNC00623.jpg

SNC00620.jpg

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Thought the hurricane was gonna miss FL and get the rest of the East coast. Matter of fact my mom just called me to say I could stay with her in Florida. :p

EricIvins

5 Year Member
froghaven5 said:
Thought the hurricane was gonna miss FL and get the rest of the East coast. Matter of fact my mom just called me to say I could stay with her in Florida. :p

That Storm is 3x wider than the State.........The majority of the state will feel the affects, and us on the coast may still get CAT1 winds......

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Very creative way! I have been interested in how people handle stuff like this on the coast, even posted about it but haven't received much response like this. Thanks for sharing!

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
My daughter is at Norfolk Va and she just told me that she has to stay on base Sat. until all the aircraft are flown out. She has always been scared of storms so she is freaking out. There are about 25 sailors that have to stay and fly out last and she is one of them.

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Southeast Arizona
Missy said:
My daughter is at Norfolk Va and she just told me that she has to stay on base Sat. until all the aircraft are flown out. She has always been scared of storms so she is freaking out. There are about 25 sailors that have to stay and fly out last and she is one of them.

That is scary! I was in CT last week, I guess we left just in time. My husband would have freaked, he lived through katrina in Mississippi and that is why we will always live in AZ. No tornados, hurricanes or earthquakes. Just heat, fires and monssoon storms;)
I hope your daughter is alright, I will keep her in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.