I’m new to the tortoise community!

LolaXP

Location (City and/or State)
NC
Hey guys, my name is Lourdes and I live in North Carolina. Tomorrow or Wednesday I will be getting a baby Hermann’s Tortoise. I am also new to this website, so hello!

FrankIinTheTortoise

Earth
Trust me, you won't regret getting a tortoise. They are really fun despite me having mine for only 3 days. Make sure to have done your research before getting a hermann's!

LolaXP

NC
Trust me, you won't regret getting a tortoise. They are really fun despite me having mine for only 3 days. Make sure to have done your research before getting a hermann's!
Thank you so much, I have been researching for quite a while and feel ready enough and trust myself to get one! Hope you enjoy your new tortoise

Herman_WA

Washington
Hey guys, my name is Lourdes and I live in North Carolina. Tomorrow or Wednesday I will be getting a baby Hermann’s Tortoise. I am also new to this website, so hello!
Welcome to the forum! I own a hermanns tort and I've got to say they truly are amazing! Have fun with your new little tort! I hope you both live a long and happy life together! Take care!

LolaXP

NC
Welcome to the forum! I own a hermanns tort and I've got to say they truly are amazing! Have fun with your new little tort! I hope you both live a long and happy life together! Take care!
Thank you so much! Same to you.

Quixx66

Louisiana
Congratulations! Wishing you all the best!

Mine was just born in early May.

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
Read these they will answer most if NY all your questions.
But if you have more feel free to ask and someone will definitely help

https://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/sticky-hermanns-tortoise-care-sheet-updated.101410/

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
NC
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new baby. I also live in North Carolina. I have a Russian Tortoise, a hatchling Mouhotii and an adult Cuora Serrata. I enjoy them all. You will love your baby and can get a lot of information here on the forum.

Uriah Miller

Grand haven Mi
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new baby. I also live in North Carolina. I have a Russian Tortoise, a hatchling Mouhotii and an adult Cuora Serrata. I enjoy them all. You will love your baby and can get a lot of information here on the forum.
I keep C. Serrata as well! May I see yours?