I believe

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Come on Mojo, life is fricken WONDERFUL, even if you happen to be old & ugly(please don't ask me how I know that)! You aren't really a curmudgeon, are you?

Really? We won't even get to the word "quiet"...let's just start with "VERY"? I don't think a poll here would reflect that.....jus sayin....LOL

Life to me is like a great big movie or a book with a million chapters....I don't like certain type of movies anymore so those parts of the movie, or their real life equivalents get ignored by me.
We all choose how we wish to go through life each morning. I make no judgements on how other choose to live theirs even if I think it's a date with fail army, however I am known for reminding folks that the choice itself is renewable each day. It's almost as good as a reset button, but you can't back up in the game! LOL

I hope the big thing in life was a positive thing S, or will at least give you an opportunity to make something positive out of it.
I used to have a nickname as a child. It was chatty Cathy. I was so abused ๐Ÿ˜ญ from getting told shut up!!!!! I became very quiet until I felt I could get by with it ๐Ÿ˜‰ hehehe.

SuzanneZ

Georgetown
I think there is people that are really kind but maybe it seems like they aren't. With basically texting it's hard to convey warmth with very technical information. The fact that they took the time to answer me means something though. If I'm having a discussion with someone I actually like for them to suggest the cons of my bright idea.... which I admit might not be so bright once ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ™‚ I didn't at all mean having contradictory lines of thought was unkind; it's how something is presented that can be.

ryan57

PA
No, this morning I woke angry! Even with beautiful Kerry laying next to me I woke up **** ed at the world at 1am.

No reason at all for it.....

So back to the subject.....

In my experience, many talented people feel superior to others because they have achieved a level of talent in a particular subject that maybe few do.

The truly talented and internally secure tend to teach others to be as good or better.

They aren't afraid.

To me " nice" has nothing to do with it. It's just whether you carry yourself with class and a sense of decency......or you choose not to.

Some folks...talented or not, just are low-end, sucky people. Most of us minimize our time around them.

Good luck with whatever you are dealing with that caused this thread S.
Stop talking about me Jeff. Lol.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
๐Ÿ™‚ I didn't at all mean having contradictory lines of thought was unkind; it's how something is presented that can be.
Yes I know. ๐Ÿค— What I was saying was that it's really hard to text emotion to someone. It may seem different than intended.

mojo_1

Saint Clairsville OH
Yes I know. ๐Ÿค— What I was saying was that it's really hard to text emotion to someone. It may seem different than intended.
That's why they provided all these emojis to express emotions for us ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป. Out of all of the choices this one is my favorite ๐Ÿคจ

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
That's why they provided all these emojis to express emotions for us ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป. Out of all of the choices this one is my favorite ๐Ÿคจ
Yes but what if you're in a hurry and can't find the perfect emoji. ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT
My father was a middle school teacher for over 30 years and was beloved by his students. On my first day of student teaching (many years ago), I called him and asked for words of wisdom. He said, โ€œ When talking with students, instead of making a comment or statement, ask a question. The first may stop a conversation, but the second guarantees it will continue.

It hasnโ€™t failed me yet.