I caught all 3 together

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bay Area
hahaha...now the water is all mud....I wish there was a better way to keep it clean...I guess the next time i clean it all out i am going to put rocks on that side..

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Great picture, but you really should have a much bigger water dish. Three Toed's love to soak and there isn't much space for them to sit in, especially of both of them wanted to go in the water. In Home Depot, or most garden centers they sell really big dishes that go under plant pots. I got one for $5.00 that I use for my Cherry Head.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
terryo said:
Great picture, but you really should have a much bigger water dish. Three Toed's love to soak and there isn't much space for them to sit in, especially of both of them wanted to go in the water. In Home Depot, or most garden centers they sell really big dishes that go under plant pots. I got one for $5.00 that I use for my Cherry Head.

Yeah i change the water every day..2 times if it needs it..the paint pan is only temporary...two can soak in it when the water is fuller....but I am looking into making my own with a bubbling brook..I saw it online...I just need to find a square basin...

Status
Not open for further replies.