I need advice...

Keith D.

Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
~ I received an e-mail wanting some elephant grass, assuming that was you. E-mail returned!
Oh I also did a web search for Aldabra pics and found the pics he sent me, he is such a liar...The pic with the guy is EJ and his very first aldabra...ooooh I'm so mad I could spit

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Oh I also did a web search for Aldabra pics and found the pics he sent me, he is such a liar...The pic with the guy is EJ and his very first aldabra...ooooh I'm so mad I could spit

~ Back on topic, I get many e-mails with pictures attached asking if they are our pictures, etc. I have also had several actually e-mail me wanting to sell me my own animals for some ridiculously low figure. I often wonder how many are actually victims with these types of scams. We often get folks wanting to sell us aldabras from other states, etc. Truly unless i can actually see them, etc. we are not receptive to purchasing any tortoises sight unseen. I have heard horror stories regarding folks that have purchased sight unseen and simply not worth the risk to us!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Here are the pics he sent me.

I can't be sure, but that is a dead ringer for Ed Pirog.

Also, Aldabras don't usually do well in dry climates like ours. They need high humidity and warm, tropical conditions.

Alaskamike

South Florida
I've had several of these contact me
After I sent out an inquiry for Aldabras a couple years ago. Even had one less than a month ago.

It ends when I say -

I've got a friend ( relative , fellow hobbiest , etc) who lives close to you and will bring you cash - and do the shipping to me themselves.

That's the trump card.

Ends the game.