I NEED RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Ditto and I believe Neal. I don't know if they have any available now though. You do know, they can't be housed with your sulcatas.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I won't have any until the beginning of the year, and I usually sell them off pretty quickly. I'm not aware of anyone who might have any at the moment. Try tortoisesupply.com.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
Second tortoise supply if there are none available here....it's practically the same thing ;)

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
You might also try ChristyP (Tortieluver). She breeds and raises them right.

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
TheTortoiseWhisperer said:
ok, I've decided that I definitely want a Leopard Tortoise and I'm hoping you all can recommend the best place to buy one. :)

wellington said:
Ditto and I believe Neal. I don't know if they have any available now though. You do know, they can't be housed with your sulcatas.

Yes Wellington, I know……My torts and turts are seperated by species 100% of the time. <----they always have been. :) Thanks for making sure though!!!! :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Whatever you do, don't get impatient and buy one from one of the wrong sources. Wait until you can get one that has been started with hydration, soaks and a humid hide box. I think you know all the right questions to ask.

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
I got mine from exoticdr in this forum. She hatched 1/2/12, he may have some this winter. She is the most outgoing tort we have and has been since we got her at 2 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.