I (((THINK))) shes getting better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elvis

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southern calif
Brittany, Yaay ! That just made my day : ) .... Keep her warm and toasty, also keep up the warm soaks. Congrats

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
Brittany remember as hard as the past few days have been for you... Your baby wouldn't be here without you. Anyone and/or the pet store wouldn't have been as vigilant as you and the outcome wouldn't have been as good. Good job and keep the good work!

Brittany6

5 Year Member
Aww you guys give me way to much credit!!!!! You all would do the same!! When you take on the responsibility of a life, it's your job to give them the best life you can and to keep them healthy. If I didn't do that, I wouldn't deserve to have her!!!! And BTW she is having even more energy and climbed many times today to the top of her rock, although she fell
Off and landed upside down once :-( but her energy is up. I still haven't seen her eat more then a couple bites in nearly a week and her eyes are still often closed but I'm thinking/hoping she is making a slow recovery :)

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
Wonderful keep p the old work and I agree with our great attitude , I wish more people felt like that

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
We often get invested (emotionally) in other peoples tortoises stories, and when they die it usually hurts us a lot, so it is nice to see one recovering.

Brittany6

5 Year Member
Thanks guys a lot!!! I just hope she keeps it up, her eyes still stay shut most of the time and she's not eating much but her energy is right on just like her old self... I just hope that's a great sign and she keeps it up. She has even climbed her rock up and down for hours today and walked all over even took a dip in her pool. Hugs to you guys!!! To anyone else she's just a tortoise, but I love her as I know only you guys can understand :)

cljohnson

5 Year Member
I don't want to speak for others but I think most of us following your thread love her almost as much as you. That's why we're here. We love our shellbabys. And have great respect for others who invest as much of themselves to keep them healthy and happy as you have.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Blake m said:
Thank you for the information and advice.

He seems to storm off if I touch his leg or arm (not sure what its called) he will scurry off quickly. He does the same thing when I remove him from the ground in my bedroom back to his tank.

cljohnson said:
I don't want to speak for others but I think most of us following your thread love her almost as much as you. That's why we're here. We love our shellbabys. And have great respect for others who invest as much of themselves to keep them healthy and happy as you have.

couldn't have said it better myself...

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
I agree, couldn't have said it better. The first thing I do everyday when I get from work is grab my iPad on the way out to willies habitat to see him and check your thread to see your updates and every night before I go to bed I check again, don't mention all the hours I spend reading past threads getting info and checking in....lol

Brittany6

5 Year Member
How sweet!! I feel so special!! :-D and so does Genevieve!! It's true we all have this great love for our little babies!!! I already feel so close to you because we share that love!! I always look at all the posts and all the pictures and love everyone's babies!! As for my girl she's moving around a lot and pooping but still not eating.. Hopefully soon!! Thanks everyone for all the support xoxox!!

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Just keep trucking along, or in our case, stubborn tortoise stomping along. :) Sounds like she's making a good turnaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.