Ibera Greeks for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
I've decided to just put my Greeks up for adoption so that they will get better homes.
they are in excellent health and very smooth shells
Smallest is a little over an inch,
IMG_5188.jpg

the middle one an inch and half.
IMG_5228.jpg

Largest is around two inches.
IMG_5165.jpg

Beautiful colors in my opinion
I am willing to ship them but the adopter has to pay for shipping its usually around 50-70 dollars
I can do local pick ups is Denver, CO and in Dallas, TX
DENVER picks up would have to be by Friday because I go back to Dallas for a week and half and DALLAS pick ups would have to be in that week and half.
:) to TFO members only so they go to good homes.

cmosuna

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Stanton, CA
Would love to adopt and pay the shipping for then. They are beautiful. You can take a look at our family Turtle website to see how we care for our animals. Www.Facebook.com/osunaturtlehouse. Pm me if you would like us to adopt them

Ill also vouch for Mike as a new user. He beat me to the punch but is a good friend that's been raising torts longer than I've been alive

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
I know we r not suppose to post on the for sale posts, but not sure about the adoption posts.. But all I want to say is WAHHHH!!! I so want 1!!! Thanks for making a grown man cry! :p
Very cute little ones!

MarcaineArt

5 Year Member
I already sent payment for shipping after talking to her through PM I can't wait for them to arrive :)

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
Thanks to everyone who showed interest!!!!!
As MarcaineArt said he has claimed them and they will be headed his way tomorrow :) thanks Marcaine

Status
Not open for further replies.