I'm All Shook Up...!

mojo_1

Location (City and/or State)
Saint Clairsville OH
Q

That's actually crazy. Maybe we have city ordinances here that are protecting us in a way.. I'll hear loud music with the bass while driving at times. But it's not typical or causing the vibrations you're getting. The county I live in is built on bedrock so maybe they are stricter because of that. There's very strict laws in this city to do anything.at all. Construction etc. It doesn't stop the criminals. It just stops their music evidently.
Oh they have the laws here too but it requires a lot of calling the cops and it gets to the point where the accused will be fined. In our situation they moved out just before that happened so they're now tormenting some else.

SuzanneZ

Georgetown
I work nights so I'm up when I'm off work at that time. My wife has crazy good hearing so it drives her nuts.
This is an awful little town for noise. Even a town alderman is host of one Friday a month music in the street fest. It literally rattles my kitchen windows for hours. My hearing is bad, so I only get the bass.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Oh they have the laws here too but it requires a lot of calling the cops and it gets to the point where the accused will be fined. In our situation they moved out just before that happened so they're now tormenting some else.
I must also have a an extra angel then. I haven't had any issues like that. But I do live on the same city block as a fire station. 🤗 That might be why.