I'm still crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Laura, Your suggestion of the name Tigger was well timed and gave me a well needed chuckle. So actually your timeing was great.
Now I have dwindled the suggested names for her to; Tigger, Bounce and Trigger. Now to pic one. Please feel free to voice your votes.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Crazy1 said:
Laura, Your suggestion of the name Tigger was well timed and gave me a well needed chuckle. So actually your timeing was great.
Now I have dwindled the suggested names for her to; Tigger, Bounce and Trigger. Now to pic one. Please feel free to voice your votes.

They are all really cute names. It is really hard to pick one but I vote for Tigger :D. Robyn, let us know what you decide :D

turtlemom

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Berthoud, Colorado
Hi Robyn, my vote is for Tigger, too.

. . . . their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs, they're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy - fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!

:D

Donna

FunnyGirl

5 Year Member
Crazy1 said:

Well, in the dog world we have a tendency to embelish names a bit. First we add the last name of the breeder and/or the Kennel name and since I don't know if I am allowed to put your last name here and I don't know if you have a kennel name- let me just make one up: Tort Taj Mahal. (Of course, due to the limited number of characters allowed we must shorten that to something) Next, we add some cute little words that describe our beloved pet. So, I have my vote is for

Robyn's TortTaj More Bounce To The Ounce = "Bounce"

Valerie

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I have to agree with Golf Coast, I don't really like the name Trigger so we are down to Tigger and Bounce. Narrowing the field.

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I'm sorry Robyn that this happened. It is good to hear she is doing good.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
OK it is official she has a name, "Bouncing Tigger of Robyn's Nest" I couldn't make up my mind so my grandkids helped. We will call her Bounce for short. Or so the kids tell me. Hopefully there will never be a next time but if there is, I hope I won't stress out as much as this time. But the idea I cause harm was just overwhelming at the time. Thank you all for your support and kind words. And helping me name her.
You can see a new pic of her here http://tortoiseforum.org/thread-7295.html

Status
Not open for further replies.