INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY-1.2 Blanding's Turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Financial constraints and space issues force me to part with 1.2 of my beloved Blanding's Turtles (Emydoidea blandingii).

These animals are proven adults and are the picture of perfect health. A true rarity, adult Blanding's turtles are almost never available to the general public. This trio has resided along with the rest of my large group in an enormous outdoor pond for quite some time now. They have hibernated naturally in this pond and have survived the most brutal winter we've had here in NJ for several years. If you know anything about these remarkable turtles you'll know that they are an extremely cold hardy species able to withstand the coldest of winters. My animals are frequently seen moving about under the ice on the most bitter days. They are voracious feeders and are consuming large quantities of fish, bait fish, beef heart, crayfish and pellets. They also find their own food from time to time such as insects and tadpoles in the pond.

These animals are proven breeders as mentioned before and you will make your money back within the first year. This offer will NOT come again atleast not from me, the rest of my animals will be staying here.

Nothing is wrong with these turtles, they are gorgeous, healthy and heavy as can be. The male (adult males are an even bigger rarity) is a beautiful light color with speckles all over his carapace and has red eyes. The females are darker with rich yellow chins and spotted turtle-like spots. The male is typically larger between 8-9" the females 7".

*Price is $1,500.00 plus shipping FIRM-I will not budge on that. I paid $550 each on my females and $650 for the male, so this is a deal.

*ABSOLUTELY NO SALES TO STATES WHERE THIS SPECIES IS PROTECTED*

*NO TRADES*

*PAY PAL & POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ACCEPTED*

*SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!*

*[email protected] *

PHOTOS: The white markings on the backs of the females is just nail polish from me numbering them, it will be taken off.

Male:
DSC06488.jpg

Female 1
DSC06486.jpg

Female 2
DSC06487.jpg

Group Carapace Shot
DSC06489.jpg

Group Plastron Shot
DSC06490.jpg

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I forgot to add, that I will sell them each at $500 plus shipping.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
The only thing I would be willing to do on these guys is $1500 SHIPPED which will save you atleast $100 because of how heavy these are and the size of the box they will have to go in.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.