incubators, forgiving/automatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tccarolina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I don't have a room I can dedicate to reptiles. Our house has 3 bedrooms; we have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a son due in 2 weeks. My wife is ok with the tortoises because I and our 2 1/2 year old like them (and my daughter inherited my genes, apparently). However, she doesn't want the house cluttered up with "ugly animal things", so any visible incubators need to look nice. The box turtles incubate behind a chair in a corner, and their incubator tubs can stack. But there's not room there for a different style of incubator for the tortoises. And big styrofoam cartons fall into the "ugly" category.
That's why I thought the Juragon Pro was such a good find. Big styrofoam cartons fall into the "ugly" category. I hope it turns out to be trouble free.

Balboa

5 Year Member
PNW
I'm in the built my own camp, mostly cuz I'm cheap AND I'm a sparky (electrician) so it was easy for me to do. So far its worked out amazingly well, we'll see how they look when they hatch, but they're developing nicely.

Geochelone_Carbonaria

10 Year Member!
Southern part of Sweden
Balboa said:
I'm in the built my own camp, mostly cuz I'm cheap AND I'm a sparky (electrician) so it was easy for me to do. So far its worked out amazingly well, we'll see how they look when they hatch, but they're developing nicely.

Balboa, what does your camp look like and how is it constructed ?

Just curious... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.