Instagram Tortoise

Tito17

Recently I decided to combine my love for tortoises and photography. I made George, my Hermans tortoise, an Instagram. If anyone would like to follow him, or if anyone has done the same thing I have I would be more than glad to follow ur tort. :)
Please follow at lone_george thank u
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1403549085.099540.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I am just curios, but what is the main purpose behind intagram? Just photo sharing?

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
I am just curios, but what is the main purpose behind intagram? Just photo sharing?

Yep! Photo sharing, artsy filters, finding pictures of your interests. I never understood the purpose before I got it, now I'm hooked.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Can be a pretty good educational tool too for when someone squired a new pet and searches hashtags of interest or similar to their own. They can find out that they may have been informed of an incorrect species or even incorrect care of their animal. I think it can really help because Instagram is WIDELY used.

TFO should have an Instagram that members can # or "@" tag. A horizon that could greatly help with informing the masses.

I follow some tort people. Hermannichris is one I follow, although I don't think that's his Instagram acct name.

Elohi(Earth)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
For those of you saying TFO should be on instagram, we do have a feed back section. Just sayin.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
LOL at "squired". Thanks autocorrect...

Elohi(Earth)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Yes. I will follow. The good thing is I don't have to "run" to George.

mitchellr

5 Year Member
I find instagram very amusing. Lol. Even tortoiseforum has IG account, i think it's @tortoises_of_ig

Myself has an instagram account dedicated for my tortoises. Lol. With # you can search at species that you'd like to see such as #yniphora or #radiated.

mitchellr

5 Year Member
I followed you too! If you dont mind please let me promote my IG here too. Follow me at @radiatatort please!! :)

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
I follow some tort people. Hermannichris is one I follow, although I don't think that's his Instagram acct name.

Elohi(Earth)

I follow him as well, he has a fantastic account. I believe its @chris_leone.

Flipper

MO, USA
I just joined Instagram! Good grief! I'm such a technological idiot!

I'm Aub_K on there ;)