Introducing

lordlottie01

Location (City and/or State)
Sunderland, England
Hi! My name is Charlotte, and I live in North-East of England. I've only just turned 13, and I GOT A TORTOISE FOR CHRISTMAS!!! Its better than the I Phone 5C!!!!! I love him with all my heart, he's a Horsefield Tortoise, which is 4-years old and called Marty. We both introduce ourselves to you, WARNING: I will need a lot of question answering about him! Watch out for Marty, I'll have loads of question all around these forum's! :):tort: Hope to see you again!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Charlotte and welcome! Sounds like your did get an awesome gift. :D One of the reasons we are here is to answer all those questions you may have, so feel free to do so. Might get your best responses asking in the Russian section. :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Charlotte, and welcome to the Forum!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. I can hear your love and excitement in your post. That's great. Also, a great present too get. Yes, they are better then the Iphone:D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Welcome Charlotte to the forum. Your parents sure know how to do the right thing for you, huh? I'm figuring you must have been very good and studied very hard to gain such a fine gift. The really cool part of this gift, I think, is with you doing all you can to make things right for the little guy, you likely will have a friend for life. Your children will share this new friend of yours as well.
Ask all the questions you can come up with. Bounce over to the russian tortoise section and read some threads on there. You'll find lots of friendly people there to ask questions of, and you will find questions you may not have yet thought of. We are all here to help. Enjoy and respect your new friend.