introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddi

5 Year Member
New to forum.

I am Paddi
I have demetri a year old Russian ( male) from pets mart.
Yerkle is a red foot about a year old and I think may be female.
Nerdle is a read foot about a year and I think is male. these are Dr. Susse names
WALSH 8 year old salcata male named from fire fly series when I get a girl she will be Zoe.
I just got rocky from Dallas last week. He is about 2 and 10 pounds( salcata)
My husband just bought me 2 leopards they are babies hatchlings from Tyler Texas. That He had shipped for my anniversary gift. They are mia and lisbeth. I know it K's slot but He has corn snakes and we have 12 acres in the panhandle of Texas so they have to be indoors for now.

Attachments

• 20120122_091107.jpg
    20120122_091107.jpg
    840.7 KB · Views: 27

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
WOW! ...well...

Welcome to the Forum!

Sounds like it's time to build outdoor enclosures with heated houses.... I think 4 should just about cover it!

Paddi

5 Year Member
wellington said:
WELCOME:D
I am thinking the same as Zamric, many outdoor homes needed:D

Hopfully soon we are setting up a corner that the horses cannot get to and trying to make it safe for them. the red legs are in a homemade coffee table the rest are in a room just for the reptiles. we keep it warm and lots of murcury vapor bulbs. I like them being close. little outside house will be hard to go check in a snow storm when the electric goes out the house we have it set up for a generater to run everything in the reptile room when needed. Which means i will sleep in there if it gets too cold in the house lol

jkingler

5 Year Member
Awesome setup, though I'd bet that big critter is itching to stretch the legs out a bit. ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Paddi:

Welcome to the Tortoise forum!!

I think that the light in your sulcata's area is a little too low. He could reach up and touch it and it may cause trouble.

That's a nice indoor set-up you've shown us. Are the redfoots in the top part?

Status
Not open for further replies.