Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
BrinnANDGupta said:
Kristina said:
Belated welcome to the forum! ;) :D

I have a Shar Pei as well. Lilly is 7 and I have had her since she was a 7 week old little wrinkly piglet, lol. Nothing cuter than a Shar Pei puppy! She is fawn colored.

Omg I love fawn colored ones and the really light gray colored ones :) do u have pictures ?

Sure thing :) Lilly isn't quite as wrinkly as Brinn.

207046_212315528781264_100000084552794_870069_6782548_n.jpg

I'm not sure WHAT that face was, lol...

KristinaspicturesDONOTDELETE1730.jpg

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
my favourite hockey team is the dallas stars which is odd considering im from toronto canada.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Welcome! I always wondered who Brinn was. How is Fluffy doing?

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
Momof4 said:
Welcome! I always wondered who Brinn was. How is Fluffy doing?

Fluffy is doing okay..
I'm worried about him a lot but I think he is still adjusting. I haven't seen him eat any of the food I offered him but one banana that offered when I got seriously desperate. I haven't seen him drink anything out of the bowl I have buried in his enclosure and he doesn't seem to like his shed..
I have show him how to get in and out of it everyday. He would rather sleep outside where he has flung up a little dirt onto himself and made a sleeping area ... Problem with that is it's gtting kinda cold. Hasn't dropped below 40 but it will soon so idk what I shall do, I imagine I will just end up putting a bunch of dirt peat moss mixture into his shed so that he will maybe like it more
Don't know what to do about him not eaten nothing...I thought they were suppose to eat like champs

jkingler

5 Year Member
Brinn and Lil are purrrty. Nice to know that your name is Rebecca - won't think of you as Brinn anymore. :p

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
jkingler said:
Brinn and Lil are purrrty. Nice to know that your name is Rebecca - won't think of you as Brinn anymore. :p

:p thanks , I love my Brinny a lot lol like A LOT.
She has attachment issues to me , when I lived in College Station I had the littlest apartment and she would destroy everything in that apartment when I left...
It was awful :/ I had to put barriers up everywhere
She scratched and chewed the moulding around the door into nothin, u could see to the outside in one place little place. Goes without saying I didn't get the security deposit back. Thank fully as she grew up she doesn't do that any more.
When I lived in Arlington for a very brief time (crazy roommate) she would dig underneath the gate and try to get out of the backyard when I left

Status
Not open for further replies.