My late Introduction.

TMartin510

Location (City and/or State)
Fremont, California
Hey everyone, I missed this part when I joined up so I figured better late then never. I'm just gonna take a couple minutes to introduce my self to you all. I joined up here when I got my Red-foot Bowzer, and I was looking up questions about him/her I'm pretty sure he's a he as that's what the store said, but I will post a pic to ask to make sure when I get back home. And well every question I looked up led me here, so I decided to sign up and join in on all this amazing information. My name is Tyler and I'm from Fremont California. I have two Russians one about 12 years old id say, and one about a year old, I also have a 4 year old Red-foot that I just recently acquired and they are all so great! I got into torts and turtles when I was young and my first turtle was a box turtle named Franklin which I acquired through my 1st grade teacher as a gift and he was just so great!

Well I will let you all get back to your nights with your torts and turtles! Feel free to message me whenever for any reason.
Have a wonderful night everyone!!

Rutibegga

5 Year Member
Philadelphia, PA
Hey Tyler, welcome! I'm a new redfoot owner myself, and have spent a lot of my free time on this forum learning about these guys and how to care for them.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Tyler and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum, though I've already seen you about here and there.
Have fun!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Tyler!