IS FRANKLIN OK? HE HAS SOMETHING ON HIS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mansfield, Ma
So today I was giving Franklin & Lily a bath and when I was checking them out like I ALWAYS do when I give them there soaks.
So yesterday when I soaked them Franklin didn't have what he has on him today.
When I picked him up I could seen something on his tail. So I thought it was like a piece of poops (SORRY FOR BEING A LITTLE NASTY BUT IT IS TRY) So when I tried to wipe it off with a paper towel it wouldn't come off at all. So then I ran warm water on his tail to see if it would come off that way and wouldn't. So when I was looking at it more closely it kind of looks somewhat like a wart. I don't have a camera yet because my daughter broke mine last week. Once my hubby gets home I could probably take a photo BUT I don't know if this will come out clear on his phone because you really have to look at his tail to see it. It is a little lighter then his skin color but the BEST way I could describe it is it really looks like a wart. Does ANYONE know what I may be talking about at all?? I'm HOPING he is ok. I'm also hoping someone knows what I'm talking about.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We're going to have to see a picture.

Are you sure it wasn't the tip of his penis sticking out?

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
Yvonne G said:
We're going to have to see a picture.

Are you sure it wasn't the tip of his penis sticking out?

AHH I don't know what that looks like but maybe. I just went to look and it isn't there anymore. So maybe it was. I don't know what it looks like though so I couldn't say for sure

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
If it truly is just a wart, I think it's fine. My tort has a wart/hard piece of skin on his tail.... doesn't bother him or cause problems!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.