IS MY RT ILL?

cheerios586

Location (City and/or State)
Graham, Washington
Hi everyone,

I haven't allow Yoshi to run outside, we put granules on the grass for pests and I don't want her exposed to them. You may be correct in her being bored, since she loves her baths which is the only time she gets out of her current environment. I do have an enclosure for her, but been waiting for summer to put it up. It's been in the 50's and 60's here at its warmest, only a few days in lower 70's and rains frequently. However, I will put up her outside enclosure so I can catch the few days of 70's we do have. She seems constipated to me, she defecates every-other day usually, but seems pretty hard. What food can I give her to help soften it up a little? I don't want to give her diarrhea. Since I've increased her heat, she is coming out more often to bask, then nibble, and she goes back to her cave. She never explores, but everything is the same, so I'll put a few new items in her enclosure to see if that helps.

Thanks a bunch!

Cheryl

katieandiggy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Suffolk, United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

I haven't allow Yoshi to run outside, we put granules on the grass for pests and I don't want her exposed to them. You may be correct in her being bored, since she loves her baths which is the only time she gets out of her current environment. I do have an enclosure for her, but been waiting for summer to put it up. It's been in the 50's and 60's here at its warmest, only a few days in lower 70's and rains frequently. However, I will put up her outside enclosure so I can catch the few days of 70's we do have. She seems constipated to me, she defecates every-other day usually, but seems pretty hard. What food can I give her to help soften it up a little? I don't want to give her diarrhea. Since I've increased her heat, she is coming out more often to bask, then nibble, and she goes back to her cave. She never explores, but everything is the same, so I'll put a few new items in her enclosure to see if that helps.

Thanks a bunch!

Cheryl

As I said above my Tort, when its in the indoor enclosure is quite lethargic. I’m going to do the same thing and try and change it up a bit, move things around, add some new features.