Is This Normal?? (dirty face)

dmarshall1991

I have now had my little baby sulcata for a little over a month! He seems healthy hes growing like a weed and eats like a little piggy. One thing i have noticed though is that his cute little face is DIRTY all the time but i don't know what from. It's like dark brown and black. I can't figure out what it's from and I'm not sure if it's normal or not? Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I want to make sure my little baby is ok. I just took a pic of him after his daily soak. Any advice?

Attachments

• 1415819940288.jpg
    1415819940288.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 93

dmarshall1991

Awesome! Thank you all! I'm just paranoid about him haha everything he does I'm hovering over him watching to make sure he's ok. I'm worse than a first time parent of a newborn child!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
Weeds and grass are super staining... just think of scuffing your knees and getting grass stains! It's totally normal :D

dmarshall1991

Thanks again everybody. I figured it was from his foods but his foods are green and his little mustache as I like to call it is dark black. Haha so I was just making sure. I think it's adorable . I can't help but say "it's me mario!!" Every time I look at him haha

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Ummm...can something be cute and gross at the same time??!?! :p