Is this pee?

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
I was sitting here watching Beans chill under his basking light, when he suddenly spurt out this water looking liquid. When it came out he was facing the direction it’s currently pooled in now, and I had moved him to get a better look and to check underneath and make sure his tail was wet (it is).

Is this pee? In the couple weeks that I’ve had him I have only seen poop and urate, and ordinarily I probably wouldn’t be concerned but last night he slept in his basking spot after I’d turned the lights off which so far is abnormal for him. I took that as a sign he was just comfortable there since the rest of his enclosure was quite cold throughout the day (65-72 F because I have family in town this week and someone keeps turning the thermostat down...) but now I’m mildly concerned because it’s a lot of liquid that I wasn’t expecting and I guess I had just assumed all this time that his urate was also him peeing or that he just only peed in the bath. The lamp was in the way so I didn’t see if it came out from the front somehow.. which is why I checked his tail.

Please excuse his old wilted dinner, I usually take it out before I soak him for the morning because he doesn’t eat until after

Attachments

• 10FA2FB8-836C-4336-82E8-2225C8A6D623.jpeg
    10FA2FB8-836C-4336-82E8-2225C8A6D623.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
Yea that's tort wee, if he's well hydrated then you won't always see urates... just the 'clear liquid'. If you allowed that puddle to dry naturally you will see a white residue left over. That's the trace urates remaining.
Nice thank you! He came to me quite dry so it’s good to know he’s finally getting a good amount of hydration ☺️