It's been a while, here's an update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
I was wondering just in case I over looked it, how much does Bowser tip the scales at now being a 4 year old? I'm always interested in the weight of peoples sully's. My Cooper is about 8 months and is about 300 grams or so. I haven't weighed him in a couple weeks cause we were on vacation, but last time he was around 275gr so I'm sure he is at or around 300 now. He just seems to be growing at a crazy rate right now. You have a very nice looking Sully by the way! :) have a good night!

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
cemmons12 said:
I was wondering just in case I over looked it, how much does Bowser tip the scales at now being a 4 year old? I'm always interested in the weight of peoples sully's. My Cooper is about 8 months and is about 300 grams or so. I haven't weighed him in a couple weeks cause we were on vacation, but last time he was around 275gr so I'm sure he is at or around 300 now. He just seems to be growing at a crazy rate right now. You have a very nice looking Sully by the way! :) have a good night!
Wow, much to my surprise I put Cooper on the scale last night and he is 308 grams! I just can't get over the rate at which he is growing, its so bitter sweet. I want him to grow up and I don't, hehe! Oh the pains of being a parent!

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Any chance that tail is just always tucked under? Loved your YouTube video. He sure doesn't let any grass grow under his feet, so to speak, haha.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
cemmons12 said:

I have no idea how much Bowser weighs. I really want to weigh her (and my 2 beardies also). I have been really curious as to how much they weigh... I need to buy a scale, lol.

DesertGrandma said:
Any chance that tail is just always tucked under? Loved your YouTube video. He sure doesn't let any grass grow under his feet, so to speak, haha.

The tail is that length that is shown in the pic. I'll try to get some more pics of that area and maybe that will help some...

Status
Not open for further replies.