Jrcrist4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
Is jecrist4 a good breeder? I am wanting to buy his shyest smallest and less expensive one. He says he might be the runt. Would he keep it in the incubator longer, and do those kind of things because he's smaller? Thanks!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Matt…..John is a great guy and valued member of this forum who has hatched out some incredible Rf’s. While I believe your on the younger side of life ( I’m jealous) let me give you a couple of hints. First your asking in a public forum “ if he is a good breeder” I don’t think anyone is going to slam him in a public forum when he is very active here…you might want to try a subtle approach asking in PM’s to various members or moderators. Second …. Don’t rush into buying the cheapest tortoise out there just to
“ own one now” ….Runts of the litter are fine , but may for a less experienced keeper be more of a risk in keeping alive….. Especially the first year. Keep doing your homework and research … work hard and save …..and get exactly what you want…buying on impulse is a very common and sometimes irreversible mistake = “ just ask Sullie owners”

I myself would have no problems buying from John or for that matter ….most of the folks in here.
JD~ :)

Happy Tort hunting ~ :shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.