jus wanted to show off my latest WORK!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
sacramento california
THIS WAS A 3 1/2 HOUR TATTOO ON MY COUSIN SHANE ... The watch in the middle of the chest plate was not my work i only fixed ,touched it up and surrounded it.

Attachments

• shane.jpg
    shane.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 65

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
sacramento california
id like to tattoo more reptiles but no one i kno is into them enuff to tattoo them on themselves,the closest ive come is maybe dragons.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Very cool! My tattoo took about 20 minutes- I can't imagine getting tattooed for 3 1/2 hours!

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Silverstar~Great work! You have a true talent and doing a lot of your work free hand is fascinating!! I will have to e-mail you when I come to Ca if you would be willing to tattoo me. Yes, I love tattoos. I bet you have some creative ideas and although I have meaningful ideas, I am not so creative.

October

5 Year Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Nice stuff. How do you get commissions if you only do your own work? Or do you draw the piece for them based on what they want?
The piece on my arm took about 3 hours, had some intricate parts to it. Thankfully I could watch TV and smoke during or I'd die of boredom. The adrenaline buzz fades after the first hour or so. ;)

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
sacramento california
sure id work on anyone from tfo. As far as me doing my own work i will take requests but then ill draw it my way or the way i feel comfprtable having my work look and if they like it then ill do it,im freelanc e meaning i work for myself either out of my livingroom or i will make house calls,i do more evil back and grey work but more and more im branching out,ive completely taught myself,ive learned to do flowers,butterflys and alotta women tattoos also.

so to answer your question october yeah i pretty much draw it up for em and if they like it then cool if not then oh well .lol

Status
Not open for further replies.