just got my shri lankan star what a heathly best

Status
Not open for further replies.

tickle

5 Year Member
I got the last one from tortoise supply Wichita was the best service I have had finally my ordering reptiles fish and coral nonlinear.u can tell they raise there torts as there own not just for sale.shipping was outstanding and it was 86 degrees in shipping box when I opened it And it was 32 degrees outside.my friend just got ripped off by turtlesale he didn't ask me b4 he bought it.well it was a Hermann's came I. A scrappy pa lave I buy worms in with joy one air hole cut out.the temp in the box was 29degrees no heat packs added and it was 2 day shipping not overnight.well his skin was peeling all over him and his beak was brocken off or falling off.after a couple vet visits and constant soaking in pedialite he is eating I little more everyday and might make it he was the whieght of a flower so week.Steve at turtle sale wanted us to lay for reshipping!.I hope no one everorders from them again.if iwanted a star from Themistocles would have been 2400$ can u believe that.I asked to see a vie of hi facility and got a no tortoise supply no probe they even showed the parents of mine.so e. Iterated to be a member here with you post pics of my tickle

Status
Not open for further replies.