Just thought id share this with all the T.F.O'ers abit pointless tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
Soo i just found a comon grasshopper here in britain...in my garden...so i heard that my redfoot eats,spiders,crickets...etc...so i got out the tweezers and caught the lil' bugger took me about 12 trys to pick it up until i succeeded i was going to break its legs but felt harsh once i tried tweezer feeding it the tortoise it was to intrested in ..GRASS
all of a sudden the grasshoper pounced out of my tweezers into my face...never screamed so loud...my throat hurts now.....abit pointless to write a new forum but...what the hell....if i was going to tell anyone it would be all you T.F.O'ers!

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
haha yeh im fine it was soo funny andi think i did wet my pants...im glad someone finds it funny :')

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
simple...but cool
Oh yeh my neighbour looked at me like... 'What the heck so i tried acting cool! '

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
I can just see it now, Front page news.
After reports from neighbours of hearing a women scream for help,police rush to the aid of a screaming women, to find Jimmy cricket on her face..pmsl:D:D:D:D

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
That sound like the kind of mess I would get into. It is much funnier when it happend to someone else :)

October

5 Year Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Ya know, I'm not a hater or disliker of bugs, really, so I'm cool with them. But if something landed on my face, I think I'd yelp too. :D
Thanks for posting. We always like fun stuff!

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
haha...im glad someone enjoyed it...
I love bugs,crawlers,slimers,sliverers ive' grew up with animals i love everything except spiders! it was just the power of the grasshopper pounce on my face i jumped back (i was knelt down) soo i just fell!
My sister ran screaming trying to crush it!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Attack of the Grasshopper:p So funny, I can see it happening.:D I would do the same thing, but with a cricket. I like grass hoppers. We don't have them around much any more. Glad you didn't wet yourself, the neighbor would still be looking at you lol. I don't know what you look like, but I have a 14 year old boy, and I can imagine the looking cool, too funny. Thanks for the laugh, sorry it had to be at your expense:D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Funny stuff, one of those moments when you need to look around and see who was watching. Dont worry I scream like a girl all the time:D

Status
Not open for further replies.