Just to say hello

janed100

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
near Cambridge, UK
Hello. I live near Royston, Herts, in the UK. I've had my 3 Testudo graeca graeca (all from the same clutch) for 13 years. This year I also saw the first eggs being laid in our fruit cage. I tried to incubate them but to no avail. I guess they were infertile, but an exciting time anyway. That's not to say there haven't been eggs before - just this was the first time I saw them laid (by Brian!!!!!!)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jane, and welcome to the Forum!!

If all three of your tortoises are from the same clutch, chances are good they're all the same sex. If you'll post pictures of their underside, including the tail, we can give you a good opinion on it.

janed100

5 Year Member
near Cambridge, UK
Hi Tom - thanks for your welcome. I have a son, daughter-in-law and 2 granddaughters (but no torties) in Utah, so a fairly regular visitor to the USA. My girls (if indeed they are all girls) spend their vacation with some lovely people called TortoiseSoutheast while we're in the States!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello jane welcome to the TFO
And those nice people at the tortoise southeast have a male tort that looks forword to your visit to the U S or at
Least your 3 tort girls visit :)