Just wanted to share

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Very pretty -- both animals! Sometimes it's nice to have a fluffy friend to hug too, since reptiles aren't much into cuddles, huh? XD

Dessy

Very pretty -- both animals! Sometimes it's nice to have a fluffy friend to hug too, since reptiles aren't much into cuddles, huh? XD
He loves to cuddle he always nudges my hand with his head and the then rolls over and lays on my feet so I won't leave

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
He lays on my feet so I won't leave
My dad's dog used to do that. :) She passed away years ago, but every so often, my dad still looks down for her at his feet before he gets up from the couch.

Dessy

My dad's dog used to do that. :) She passed away years ago, but every so often, my dad still looks down for her at his feet before he gets up from the couch.
Aw that is the sweetest thing are you trying to make me cry cause its working!

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Aw that is the sweetest thing are you trying to make me cry cause its working!
Definitely not! I just couldn't help but mention it. :rolleyes: No worries, we all work hard to give all the animals in my family long, healthy, and happy lives. We're all big animal lovers. My grandma can especially attest to that -- we joke that she's treated her dogs better than her children, hehe! :D