Keep her in your prayers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
I hope she gets better soon :) Definitely keep us posted!!

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Will keep you all posted thankyou so much for the nice words and prayers..
jacqui-she has not gotten any better atall!

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Praying for your cousin's speedy recovery. So scary when you don't know what is really going on.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
FIrst post I opened when I came back today. My prayers are with you and your family... I know this is very scary for everyone. Fingers crossed that God will answer all the prayers sent.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Lots of prayers for your cousin. Do you mind telling us her name and age?

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
UPDATE! !
Well she has had a massive lump taken out of her kneck and theres a big pipe in her neck draining it! she has not improved alot! ;(​

Sky2Mina

10 Year Member!
Bangkok
Mia, what a beautiful name. I will think and pray for her. I don't pray a lot but I believe If many do send their good-wishing-thoughts she WILL improve. Keep us updated!!

hugs and thoughts
Mina

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
I am so sorry to hear about your cousin, it makes it so much harder to take in when it's a child,

All my prayers and fingers crossed for you all. Xx

jensgotfaith

5 Year Member
Rocklin, CA
My son was diagnosed with Kawasaki disease when he was 1 1/2 years old. I know exactly what she and her parents are going through. Of course your family and your little cousin have my prayers, that goes without saying. When we took my son to the doctor, they told us he had a Staph related ear infection and gave him antibiotics. The next day I had him in the ER. Nobody in the ER had a clue on what was going on with him. He was dehydrated so much that it took several techs a total of 8 tries to get an IV in him. Even then still no one knew what was wrong. I called my best friend to give her an update and her mom was listening in. Her mom is a RN and her friend's son had just been diagnosed the week before. I told the doctor and he ran out of the room. He came back in less than 5 minutes and said that it was Kawasaki. My son was under the care of a pediatric cardiologist for 2 years and thank the Lord he never did develop an aneurysm. It's a very scary thing though. It's viral but when my son was diagnosed, doctors didn't know how a person caught it. My son basically had all the strikes against him- a baby boy around the age of 2 of Asian descent (he's half Chinese). Have your cousin's parents look into the Kawasaki Foundation online. It's a support group for parents and families of children diagnosed with Kawasaki. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like. It changed my son's personality for a few years, but he's back to himself now. He's 8 years old and loves playing soccer.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Tyler, keep your chin up, we all are sending out good prayers.
Reading Jenni's post makes me believe..I had never heard of it, than you get on turtle site and find out so much. Thanks for sharing Jenni. It is always better when someone can say they understand, at least a little bit better than most of us.
Nay

Status
Not open for further replies.