Leopard gecko not laying eggs

kobobird

Location (City and/or State)
Kentucky
I have recently paired my male giant carrot tail leopard gecko to my female blizzard and have caught them breeding many times. It’s been 17 days since they first bred. She stopped eating yesterday which is not normal because she got her name “Psycho” from her aggressive feeding response. I’m hoping this means she shall be laying soon. She also just shed today. Not sure if geckos have a pre lay shed like snakes do though. Anyway but when I look at her underbelly I see no eggs. This is my first real attempt at reptile breeding and am very anxious. Am I overreacting about not seeing egg outlines in her underbelly? When paired together they began to breed almost immediately and she didn’t seem to be stressed like she wasn’t wanting to breed. Just wondering if I’m overreacting or if she isn’t going to lay soon. Any input is greatly appreciated!

daniellenc

Maryland
If she shed and stopped eating she’ll lay soon. Make sure she has an area to lay or several if possible. With it being her first clutch she may dig for days before finally laying just be patient.

kobobird

Kentucky
If she shed and stopped eating she’ll lay soon. Make sure she has an area to lay or several if possible. With it being her first clutch she may dig for days before finally laying just be patient.

Will do, thank you!