Leopard or Indian Star?

tortoiseplanet

Location (City and/or State)
Earth
I’m trading one of these for the other. I’m not going to say what I’m trading for yet until I get your feedback!
What would you rather have?:

This 3-3.5 year old leopard (has a split scute on the other side)
IMG_2485.jpg

Or

This 2 month old Indian Star:
IMG_1527108350.497010.jpg

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Stars sure are pretty.

I'm curious, who did you find that was willing to give you an indian star in exchange for your leopard?

The monetary value of those species is very different.
Unless it's from someone you know very well, or you are giving cash in addition to the leopard for the trade, I'd be wary of the trade.

Best of luck though.

tortoiseplanet

Earth
Stars sure are pretty.

I'm curious, who did you find that was willing to give you an indian star in exchange for your leopard?

The monetary value of those species is very different.
Unless it's from someone you know very well, or you are giving cash in addition to the leopard for the trade, I'd be wary of the trade.

Best of luck though.

He had them for sale and I reached out and asked if he’s willing to trade. After giving him the list of tortoises I’m willing to trade for, he was willing to trade his small hatchling for the leopard. I wouldn’t say we are friends but he has got a tortoise from me in the past.. He’s a good guy. For the star; he soaks him daily, he eats well, is active, and has bright eyes. I’d say this is a good deal.

Erik Elvis

Delaware
I’m having the hardest time naming my torts. My sulcata is Helmut. The redfoots and leopard are yet to be named.

Antoni

I’m having the hardest time naming my torts. My sulcata is Helmut. The redfoots and leopard are yet to be named.
Not suggesting but my leos names are cilantro, wasabi and ginger. Spices i like added on food but not by itself. Haha

Via Infinito

Viet Nam
haha Indian was a good choice, cuz isn't it the more expensive tortoise by a pretty big margin?

My Sulcata is named Titan
Hmm names I would give to the Indian: Star, Starry, Shiva

tortoiseplanet

Earth
I also like gambling names like Ace, Duece, Joker for boys
Pai Gow, Domino, Roulette for girls

haha Indian was a good choice, cuz isn't it the more expensive tortoise by a pretty big margin?

My Sulcata is named Titan
Hmm names I would give to the Indian: Star, Starry, Shiva

I named my Indian Star Nova. I like space names; after all they’re called *Star* Tortoises.