Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Leopard tortoises, Stigmochelys pardalis for sale, no subspecies or geographic affiliation is ascribed. For TFO members through to 16 September 2017, $135 delivered for one tortoise in the main USA, additional tortoises in a single shipment are $85 each. Respond first in a PM here on TFO.

This offer ships Monday 18 September 2017 FedEx priority overnight, so you will receive on Tuesday 19 September 2017. No holds, unless crazy weather interferes.

This group comes from 20-25 pound female 10-12 pound male.

They hatched July through August 2017. The red dot indicates to me they have pooped what they have eaten, so I know the digestion machinery is working well. They all show positive growth.

They eat a truly huge range of greens with moistened grass pellets mixed in, along with some Opuntia, both fresh and dried - re-wetted, some winter and summer squash mixed in as well. They are soaked at least five days a week. Supplemented with cuttle bone, Vionate, and calcium w/D3.

These are not PIT tagged. A small sample bag of Cactus Chips is included with each shipment.

Images of the rearing enclosure are here

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/live-naked-people.126107/page-19#post-1522217 questions and answer can take place in this thread as well.

I almost always offer here to TFO first as you all represent the best educated potential homes and so you get a better than average price because it makes me happy to know you are here and have a good knowledge base and learning resource. Contrary to some POV’s the price reflects their future, not an imaginary past where they have been started poorly and I’m trying to “get them out”. I don’t flip, I don’t sell what I wouldn’t buy, and I only sell what I (Yvonne and I) have produced ourselves. They are also offered at https://www.facebook.com/KapidoloFarms/ for the prices posted there.

170908-1-2-3 leos.jpg 170908-4-5-6 leos.jpg 170908-7-8-9 leos.jpg 170908-10-11-12 leos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.