Leopards vs Sulacatas

Status
Not open for further replies.

onarock

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hawaii
Well put Neal. But, I have to disagree on your "not based on anything at all" statement", because it is......it's based on speculation.

Neal said:
It's often said that Pardalis are the more cold hardy or just hardier in general, and they have more outgoing personalities. These points are all subjective though, and from what I have found are not based on anything at all. The fact is you are just as likely to find a hardy outgoing Gpb as a hardy outgoing Gpp.

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Carolina
I have 3 leopards with all different personality... the oldest of mine is the shy one but give her a few minutes to realize you're no threat she will come out. The second to younger one ... absolutely does not care. I will hold her and she just sits there and sometimes actually comes to me. The youngest one have is FULL of energy. She will come at me and find out what I am up to. I love them equally though... big one is a sweetie, the younger one is more like grrr are you done playing with me yet and the youngest is like well a brat :) she even tried to bite my finger once thinking it was food! But that was my fault for seeing if she would attempt to bite it.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Heck why not have both wrapped up into one ? ..;)

<heh>

JD~:D

Badgemash

5 Year Member
Where in New Mexico are you moving? I grew up in Las Cruces.

-Devon

Status
Not open for further replies.