Let’s play a Sulcata guessing game [emoji16]

Torts4Maylin

Location (City and/or State)
Dallas, TX
I want to take a pole of folks guessing the sex of the my Sulcata, Walker Texas Tortoise, and compare to when my tort is older. Just for fun! I know what I guess and I’m curious how it relates to other opinions. Walker turned 1 in March of 2018. [emoji4][emoji217]
IMG_2446.jpg
IMG_2565.jpg
IMG_1531354002.004848.jpg

Torts4Maylin

Dallas, TX
I'm guessing juvenile!!! :D

Lol I know that! You know that thing that women do when their pregnant such as determining the sex of the baby based off carrying the baby high or low, we all know it’s a bunch of crap but it’s still fun! [emoji23][emoji12][emoji13]

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Lol I know that! You know that thing that women do when their pregnant such as determining the sex of the baby based off carrying the baby high or low, we all know it’s a bunch of crap but it’s still fun! [emoji23][emoji12][emoji13]
Well in that case then I will guess that its either a male or a female. I'm sure of it!

Torts4Maylin

Dallas, TX
Well in that case then I will guess that its either a male or a female. I'm sure of it!

Well you’re no fun! [emoji13] I wasn’t on a quest to determine indefinitely by any means, just a good ol fashion tortoise game. Haha. But what if the tort discovers it’s sex later on but identifies with the opposite, then what!?! (Kidding)

daniellenc

Maryland
Well you’re no fun! [emoji13] I wasn’t on a quest to determine indefinitely by any means, just a good ol fashion tortoise game. Haha. But what if the tort discovers it’s sex later on but identifies with the opposite, then what!?! (Kidding)
It could happen we’d just never know lol

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
No fun? I'm having lots of fun!!!

Ok. Enough joking around. I see hints of female, but I won't commit to it for such a little one.