Levi the Leopard

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
He's a leopards leopard, like a mans man:D
He looks. I think he passed up my Tatum in size it looks like. Tatum was 10 inches in September this year and 4 years 6 months at that time. How big was Levi the last time measure and he is younger right?
He looks great.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Levi hatched April 2012 so he's 3.5 years old.

He's dropped his weight a bit...only 6.5lbs. I thought he was more than that last weigh in.
1015151728b.jpg

He's 11.5". I had a tough time getting him still with the tape! Even pushed into a wall he fought me every second LOL

1015151729.jpg

1015151729a.jpg

Again...It's more like 11.5"...But he was pushing away!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
He is a big boy.
@jaizei can you find the last time Heather post Levi's size and weight please
It does seem Heather it was more but I can't remember. Maybe jaizei can find it. Do you just let him graze or do you also feed him? I notice my leopards don't really graze much so after their time outside I will give them some greens so I'm sure they ate something. It's harder to know what they eat when they are outside all day.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I can't remember the last time I "fed" him. He's a grazer....But I see him graze often and I see the green on his mouth, too.

Come to think of it....I have a theory.
When we took Muttley in, Levi discovered the "doggie treats" that come out the rear. I clean it up but when the hubby and kids take him potty they don't.
Maybe Levi ate too many treats and less of the actual food, if you know what I mean. Eww...

Well, we are moving soon and I plan to give Levi his own enclosure again now that we have a dog.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Disgusting but true, Heather!! Levi looks fantastic! He's living large and seems to have adjusted to the Oregon life, well..
Hope you, the hubby and boys are well.
We miss you!!
Xoxo