Lil Roxie

M

Maggie Cummings

Lil Roxie is the Grande Dame of the female cats in my house. She has arthritis in her hips so bad that she's on pain injections and has a hard time walking. She's 15 yrs old and weighs 8 pounds. She has NEVER paid any attention to the tortoises.
Mandy (Russian Tort)was brought to me sick last month so she is in a 'hospital' tank making it easier to care for her.
Lil Roxie has a habit of sleeping with me only when I am sick. Look at what she's doing to Mandy. I kicked her out of the bin and she was back in, in about 5 minutes....So, I give up, if Lil Roxie wants to cuddle a sick tortoise she can.
qjgjbD5qbmhmRsgD7jr19JyBiJM969aWWihhgINZPIs=s190-p-no
0Q0Np3B_Rm8G1sZOhV1-ylMRYKZ1k5zAoQYlBS2p7sI=s190-p-no
qkwgDZRewIX72CfqsUeeebQeNdmD-BgSP6BG9EAqo8g=s190-p-no
I took out the light thinking that would keep Roxie out, as she is a heat-seeker. But she climbed in anyway.
Mandy is on the road to recovery, she'll now hold up her head and eat cat food tasting baby food from a spoon.....mixed with strained carrots...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I don't know what to say. Pretty cat. Silly cat. Strange bed partners.

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
I think she just likes the small container. Try a container without the tortoise in it but with some towels or something in it and I bet she'll go in it also.