Lindsey Lohan

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Lindsey Lohan and Charlie Sheen are my senior breeding pair. Lindsey is a very interesting bird and even tho caged, she gets into so much trouble...she likes to chew so I buy her chewables and let her at'em...this looked like a loose ball of twine, somehow she got it all wrapped around her...so I'm kinda laughing at her, taking pictures and trying to unwrap her.
100_1913.JPG
It doesn't look like much...100_1914.JPG
so I tried to catch her...she is not hand tame, so she's trying to get away, and it turned into a big mess, and I thought she had broken her wing...turned out to be a hurt wing is all...damn bird

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
It doesn't look like much...
Either does Lindsey..............ohhhh, you are talking about the BIRD, sorry, nevermind.

Wisdom from W, volumes in a single sentence!

Just having a little fun with you Maggie.....cool birds but too noisy for me. I don't like any pet that competes with me for sound supremacy! LOL

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Either does Lindsey..............ohhhh, you are talking about the BIRD, sorry, nevermind.

Wisdom from W, volumes in a single sentence!

Just having a little fun with you Maggie.....cool birds but too noisy for me. I don't like any pet that competes with me for sound supremacy! LOL
Oh holy cats I have 14 parakeets noisy...really? I had no idea they were so noisy until I got hearing aids...wow!!!