Little Mr. FreBee.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
that is one cute pup!
I wish I could capture his true colors as of now. He's different shades of brown and the only real light patch of hair on him so far is below the left side of his nostrils. I know I'm prejudiced but he really is unique. So are the rest of his siblings. My brother is trying to talk us all into giving at least one back ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm hoping and praying he ends up getting to keep his favorite one.so he won't be after mine.๐Ÿ˜

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
He is a cutie and while I think you're quite likely a little nuts Ms Cathie, I'm really happy for you. You're an "animal girl" and nothing makes them happier than a new animal!

but this is some weak BS on the lack of pics since LAST week?

tsk, tsk

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
He is a cutie and while I think you're quite likely a little nuts Ms Cathie, I'm really happy for you. You're an "animal girl" and nothing makes them happier than a new animal!

tsk, tsk
๐Ÿ˜˜

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It was really nice today. Mr Fre and Razberri sat close together and checked each other out peacefully. Mr Fre sat and stayed even though he wanted to play so bad. I'm so proud of him.๐Ÿค— He gets to play with his mom tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜Š

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Razberri got her nails done today and Mr Fre got to play with his mom. Briar was upset when I took him back home with me but. I'm happy she wore the little butt head out. He's still sleeping and he'll sleep all night.๐Ÿ˜Š.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ok I'm trying but you have to remember I'm trying to get a picture of a **** zoo poo ๐Ÿ˜Š here you go ๐Ÿ˜˜IMG_20240416_174731475.jpgIMG_20240416_175036952.jpg

Chubbs the tegu

Ma

tsk, tsk
Shes a slacker

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ok I'll try again. I usually can't post a video though.IMG_20240416_174843501.jpgand as usual I couldn't so this is all you get ๐Ÿ˜Šif he's awake Mr Fre is moving.๐Ÿค—

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Mr Fre got to play with his mom today.๐Ÿ˜œ Briar didn't want him or me to leave the two of them were having so much fun. When I arrived she took my sleeve and tried to guide me to the couch to sit down. I could have taken Briar home with me when I left because I had her puppy. We had to use me and Mr Fre to get her away from my van ๐Ÿค”Sometime soon we'll be having a play date with his mom and probably 2 of his sisters maybe even his dad. It's nice having a built in puppy sitter family. My brother that gave me little Mr Fre lives next door to the father and 2 sisters ๐Ÿค—. Another brother got the other male from the litter. He'll be another playdate for Mr Fre . Maybe we can put the whole family together and just let them play ๐Ÿ˜ That's not impossible ๐Ÿค— my plan is coming together ๐Ÿ˜Š