Little WHITE Concentric needs a home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
Last summer I "hand-picked" 3 hatchlings. Last week I reluctlently sold 2 ( almost chocolate-brown?.. you may have seen them in a different thread ) -

a10PAIR.jpg

Now both of his siblings/cousins are gone.. so he needs a new home where he can grow up. He's not big enough to join the young adults.. but he does need at least a good sized aquarium to live in. He's right at 3" SCL.. and is probly male ( 5" full-grown male ) because his buddy and he were at least 1/2" smaller than the third one - suspected female.. above on the left.

Will someone step up and offer him a good home?

He has really nice "white/patterns" on his head, neck and front legs. His carapace is not dark like most.. but has almost stayed "green" -

3BOYLC.jpg

Look at the WHITE -

3BOYRF.jpg

I originally was going to keep him -

3BOYFC.jpg

Raised in crystal clear FRESH water.. and has eaten Reptomin as his staple diet.

His 'brother' brought $145.. plus FedEx next day noon. I prefer a Postal Money Order.. and accept Verified PayPal.

See what others have said here - [ please ignore the spam.. I've tried to delete it ] - http://www.turtletary.com/ns241/index.php

Give me a call please...

Terry

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
He's still waiting everybody.. he's a beauty. Only for the right home I understand.

Jacqui you have a female... she needs a friend? We could meet again?

Terry

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Please remember that only posts pertaining directly to the sale are allowed in the for sale section.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.