LLL Reptle

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
I got Curtis from them. He turned out fine, but he already had some pyramiding when I got him. I definitely wouldn’t buy from them in the future.

SweetGreekTorts

Tucson, AZ
I have many reptiles from lll over the years so e ok some not so good I have also vended lots of shows they did as well. I would not buy a tortoise from them but I will say at all the shows I've seen them at they have always been driving a couple big vans that said lll all over it, never seen them use a pickup I doubt these pictures
I was a little curious about all of this so I did some digging. Cannot find any original legitimate source or story online that links these pictures to LLL Reptile. My guess is it's going around only on social media and was started by someone who was misinformed and made a bad judgment call, posted it on Facebook, and sadly it has blown out of proportion. The downside of social media.

LLL Reptile was recently in my city a couple weeks ago for a Reptile Show. I do remember seeing their marked vehicles parked outside the building. Hard to misidentify them.

xphare

Denver
I was a little curious about all of this so I did some digging. Cannot find any original legitimate source or story online that links these pictures to LLL Reptile. My guess is it's going around only on social media and was started by someone who was misinformed and made a bad judgment call, posted it on Facebook, and sadly it has blown out of proportion. The downside of social media.

LLL Reptile was recently in my city a couple weeks ago for a Reptile Show. I do remember seeing their marked vehicles parked outside the building. Hard to misidentify them.
Thank you for clearing the air on this. Definitely the bad side of social media.

Stoneman

Pacific Northwest, United States
I bought my first six star tortoises from them. All of them had parasitic infestations that needed to be treated with medication. They told me they came from a farm in Europe. My vet told me that because of the type of parasite that one had that he felt strongly they were WC. Perhaps it was from that huge tortoise farm on the island that ended up being of smuggled tortoises.

They also refused to let me use my credits I acquired through them to buy bulk feed, and then canceled the credits after I refused to pay the shipping on their free shipping item.

They told me all females were 6"+, one was 4". Another tortoise was supposed to be 5", and was under 4".

I absolutely would not recommend to a friend.