LLLReptile

Lstrayer92

5 Year Member
For those of you who ordered off of theses guys just a quick question.. How Lon did it take for you to hear back from them so set up the shipping date and everything?

gregcalverley0327

10 Year Member!
Took only a day or two for me

0.3.0 sulcata tortoise
(Manavi, aspen, Bronx)
1.0.0 Russian tortoise
(Ivan)
1 Great Dane
(Koko)

conservation

10 Year Member!
I used to buy geckos from them years ago. I still buy supplies and screen cages from them. LLL has good shipping prices and from what I remember shipped pretty quickly. I recieved my last order of screen cages next day, when i paid for ground. They are a good company.

There are some really good tortoise breeders on here. It is nice to buy breeder direct. That way you can see the parents and know you are getting exactly what you want.

EchoTheLeoTort

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
United States
I got my leopard tortoise from them in March. It took me 2 days to hear back on shipping, but i placed my order on the weekend so thats probably. Usually within 24 hours they will email you with a shipping date and you reply and they ship :D

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I love LLLReptile for supplies. Great prices and super fast shipping. But I have never ordered an animal from them before so I can't help you there.

Lstrayer92

5 Year Member
Okay cause I ordered a russian from them yesterday and I'm just so excited for her to come haha! Yeah they really do seem like a great company I emailed them with just a simple question and they emailed me Back pretty quickly . I just feel like its taking forever for them to set up the shipping date because im too excited haha. But thanks guys

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Great Service! I bought a terrarium from them. They were fast processing my order and even answered shipping question before I ordered it. Unfortunately upon arrival 2 sides of glass were shattered. When I called to notify them they quickly sent another one out and even packed this one with lots of extra padding. They never charged me any costs for the replacement and didn't require me sending the broken one back, just asked for pictures of damages emailed. I would absolutely do business again with them.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I have only one complaint. I ordered a Pac man frog and an amphibian set up at the same time. The frog showed up, but no TANK!! I called and was told (by a lady with a bit of a snappy attitude) that I should have ordered the cage first. I was very upset. And my measles never came.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
What I heard is that both Fedx and UPS are still trying to catch up with the promised before Christmas deliveries that were not delivered before Christmas.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: LLLReptile

Len said:
What I heard is that both Fedx and UPS are still trying to catch up with the promised before Christmas deliveries that were not delivered before Christmas.

Yeah. I meant no offense towards lll. They sell excellent quality products and animals

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
I've purchased many reptiles from LLL and had them shipped to NY. NEVER an issue. I also buy all supplies from them, never an issue. I think they are a great company with great customer service.

hunterk997

10 Year Member!
Wayland, NY
bettinge said:
I've purchased many reptiles from LLL and had them shipped to NY. NEVER an issue. I also buy all supplies from them, never an issue. I think they are a great company with great customer service.

Hey, I didn't know there was another member that lived in NY.

I also ordered from LLL reptile. Well, my parents did. They said the customer service is great, and my tortoise arrived extremely healthy.