Looking for a cherry head tortoise

Burts mom

Location (City and/or State)
Port Orchard, WA
I have a Russian tortoise right now he is 4 and I love him very much and I would love to get a female cherry head also to raise from a baby, I live in Kitsap county Washington

LaLaP

5 Year Member
Portland, OR
Hello and welcome to the forum! Is Burt your Russian? Have any photos of him?

There are good reputable breeders here on this forum so I'm sure you could find a cherry head here. Although you won't know if a baby is a male or female until it is several years old. Why a female?

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
I have some hatchlings. But i also have one egg. Not sure if you would be interested in hatching your own cherry head tortoise? The egg is being incubated at 89.4F. I’m not going to say it’s a guaranteed female. But the chances it swings that way are greater than becoming a male. Something to thing about. If you don’t already have an incubator, you would have to get one. If you have any questions, reach out to me. [email protected]. Good luck in your hunt.

Burts mom

Port Orchard, WA

There are good reputable breeders here on this forum so I'm sure you could find a cherry head here. Although you won't know if a baby is a male or female until it is several years old. Why a female?
This is my Burt after a bath he also has an Instagram with tons of pictures, @burttheconqueror IMG_20190109_185332.jpeg

Burts mom

Port Orchard, WA

I really wanted a female because there larger then the males