Looking for a copy of an Amanda Ebenhack paper back book redfoots and yellow foots a natural history

MrBill

Location (City and/or State)
Spring TX
Hello, thanks for accepting my request to join the forum. I'm new to tortoise ownership, and am on a quest of knowledge. I've looked around to try to find a copy of the Amanda Ebenhack book:
Redfoots and yellow foots a natural history
Amazon has one for $200.00. (NO)
Does anyone have or know someone who would be willing to sell a copy they may have and don't need anymore?
I may hit the librarys and see if one is available to check out. But I'd really like to have my own..... TIA. Bill

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Wow, this caught my attention so I Startpag'ed it.....I mean any book worth real money has to be worth taking a peak at, right?

Well well, I recognize the cover....my mom had this book in our library(she was a teacher)! I probably read it by the age of 6, it sat next to the other Turtle books and right next to them was "How to build your dream home for under $3,500" circa 1955. Obviously the 1st edition Refoots must have come out before the 60's?.....good luck finding it at a flea market....will prob be a dollar there.

Here is another tread on the book;

jeff