Looking for a redfoot

Alex Z

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NYC
I live in nyc and looking for a female hatchling or a 1yr old redfoot...will pay 100..

MysticCaribou

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sweet Home Chicago
I live in nyc and looking for a female hatchling or a 1yr old redfoot...will pay 100..

There are lots of good breeders. Unless you find one locally or at a Rescue, you're probably going to spend more than that - including shipping.

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
There are lots of good breeders. Unless you find one locally or at a Rescue, you're probably going to spend more than that - including shipping.

Ty, been searching but still coming up empty...will keep trying..

MysticCaribou

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sweet Home Chicago
You might want to check with Vicki at the Tortoise Yard. I have a tortoise from her and heard nothing but great things about her animals.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Red footed tortoises sell for more than 100 dollars plus shipping . Look around this forum there's a lot of good breeders here that will work with you . Be prepared to spend a little more cash for one .

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
Red footed tortoises sell for more than 100 dollars plus shipping . Look around this forum there's a lot of good breeders here that will work with you . Be prepared to spend a little more cash for one .

I am willing, just so angry someone flaked on me....was suppose to pick up a yearling off of cl, now his excuse is his kids are angry. Yet he made the posting advertising its up for sale cause the kids are not caring for it.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Tortadise has some little ones . I don't know the pricing . You'd have to pm him . But I'm sure he'd send you one .

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
You might want to check with Vicki at the Tortoise Yard. I have a tortoise from her and heard nothing but great things about her animals.

I did thanks! The man from cl got back to me and apologized. I will pick it up tomorrow..

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
Tortadise has some little ones . I don't know the pricing . You'd have to pm him . But I'm sure he'd send you one .

Ty but the man got back to me. Tomorrow will be the day!!

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
Update...the jerk flaked on me again. We moved baby solomn into the 40g breeder. We just going to stay with rosey and our 4 month old baby rf. Asshat really pissed me off.

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
Question...whst can I use to trap the humidity in the babys 40g tank? I was thinking a shower curtain but down want it exposed to the che heater. Please help, if you have tank enclosures, would love to see them..