Looking for adult leopard torts,Male and female.

tylerfitz420

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Greenbush, NY
I Live in NY looking for leopard male and female breeding age, leopard tortoises.
Will to pay shipping.
Experience in breeding Russian torts and looking to expand CB of tortoises.
Large indoor and outdoor enclosures.

Ashelly

5 Year Member
image.jpeg Good afternoon,

Are you still looking for leopard tortoises? I have a male that I am willing to sell.

I bought him as a hatchling from a breeder in Oct 2011. His shell is measuring 15 inches long and 12 inches wide. The circumference of the shell is about 30 inches and he weighs 4lbs 8oz. He is great health and it very active in the mornings to about early afternoon. He is grazing on romaine lettuce every day with Missouri diet wet pellets about 2-4 times a month. He also likes wet alfalfa cubes. He is living in an inside enclosure with cypress mulch bedding and a heat light on for 12 hours a day.

I am willing to part with him for $250. And I am willing to look into overnight shipping from Chicago. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks. Have a great weekend!

Ashley

tylerfitz420

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Greenbush, NY
Can we talk thru email? I find this website very confusing! My email is [email protected]
I have sent you a few messages thru "conversation" I didn't realize you wrote directly to me from my older post.
Debbie