Looking for members around baltimore maryland to adopt 2 box turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atra42o

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Baltimore, Md
Hi guys... I have 2 box turtles (1 female and 1 yearling sex unknown) who were abandoned on my porch about 2 and a half months ago... I wanted to b their forever homes, but I just found out I have to move and I dont have an outdoor enclosure at the new house... I wouldn't be able to build one until at least spring and I don't have the necessary housing to b able to keep them indoors at this time... Also, with moving, I don't have the extra money to buy them everything they would need to b housed indoors until the spring. As much as I love these guys, I don't want them to do without. So if anyone is interested, please let me know. It upsets me that I might have to give them up, but their happiness is worth more to me than my feelings. If anyone needs more info, just ask :)

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I'm not in your area so adoption isn't really an option but I am curious as to what type of boxies they are?

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

Atra42o

5 Year Member
Baltimore, Md
Elohi said:
I'm not in your area so adoption isn't really an option but I am curious as to what type of boxies they are?

Elohi🌎(Earth)[TURTLE]

They're easturn boxies... I can post pics, but the app version keeps crashing, n idk how to post the other way

image.jpgimage.jpg this is the female

image.jpg
Atra42o said:
They're easturn boxies... I can post pics, but the app version keeps crashing, n idk how to post the other way

image.jpg this is the baby image.jpg
Atra42o said:
this is the baby
Atra42o said:
Hopefully u see the pics lol... It's a little confusing... Let me know if u don't see the thumbnails

Last edited by a moderator:

turtlebuddies

5 Year Member
Hi I live in centreville md and dnr lisenced! I have both outdoor enclosure 14x40 and numerous indoor set ups as well! I have room if you can't find a home for them!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
turtlebuddies said:
Hi I live in centreville md and dnr lisenced! I have both outdoor enclosure 14x40 and numerous indoor set ups as well! I have room if you can't find a home for them!

Hi and welcome! Would you be kind enough to go to the introduction section and tell us a bit about yourself? We also love seeing enclosure pictures.:)

Atra42o

5 Year Member
Baltimore, Md
Jacqui said:
turtlebuddies said:

Hi and welcome! Would you be kind enough to go to the introduction section and tell us a bit about yourself? We also love seeing enclosure pictures.:)
Hi Jacqui... I've been a member since July of last year n have already done my intro when I joined ;)

Oops, u weren't talking to me, were u lol

turtlebuddies said:

Hi!! Yes, I would feel a lot better about meeting u if I knew more about u n where my turtle babies would b relocating... Can u send pics or message me? How long have u been licensed? Thanks so much for ur interest, I'm just trying to do what's best for these guys since they've already been anonymously abandoned on my porch... Just want them to live out the rest of their years happy, healthy n loved

Atra42o

5 Year Member
Baltimore, Md
Can anyone help? Or does anyone know anyone who may b able to help or point me in the right direction? I had a really good friend who would have been an amazing home for them, but she just found out she's unable to take them, so I really don't know what else to do... Any suggestions? Or maybe a crash course in brumating?

turtlelou

5 Year Member
I wish I lived closer. I'd love to have more.
I hope you find a home for them.

Atra42o

5 Year Member
Baltimore, Md
turtlelou said:
I wish I lived closer. I'd love to have more.
I hope you find a home for them.

Thank u

Running Elk said:
There is a turtle rescue in Maryland, MATTs.

That's a great idea, as much as I hate not knowing who they will b going to, I know they will find them an amazing home, thanks

torttrish

5 Year Member
Hey there is shipping out of the question?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.