Looking for sulcata hatchlings

ccrzytalion

Location (City and/or State)
ny
I live in N.Y and I am looking to buy several babies. If anyone has any for sale or know of a good place to buy some please let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated . Thanks in advance. You can email direct if easier at [email protected]

snakeboy10

US
There's a great store called reptile rage they have some beautiful sulcatas.They are located in Levittown N.Y.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I live in N.Y and I am looking to buy several babies. If anyone has any for sale or know of a good place to buy some please let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated . Thanks in advance. You can email direct if easier at [email protected]

Hello and welcome.

Read this so you know what questions to ask of any breeder or seller. Most of them do not start babies correctly.
https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/how-to-incubate-eggs-and-start-hatchlings.124266/
Don't buy from someone who keeps babies on dry substrate, or outside all day, or someone who doesn't soak the babies every day, or close to it.

Here is what happens when it is done wrong:
https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/hatchling-failure-syndrome.23493/
Everything seems fine for weeks. Baby is eating, pooping, drinking, acting normal in every way. Then appetite slows, lethargy sets in, plastron gets soft and eventually it dies. Frequently people will spends hundreds or thousands of dollars at the vet trying to save a baby that they've grown attached to, but no amount of vet care can bring them back if the kidney damage from early dehydration is bad enough. The breeder then blames the new keeper since the baby was "fine" when they had it several weeks or months ago.

I will have babies hatching in about a month, but my question to you is: What are you going to do with a bunch of 100+ pound tropical reptile giants in a few years in winter in NY? Have you got a giant heated warehouse there?