Lovin this site in AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DENISEP

5 Year Member
Hi, my name is Denise and I live in beautiful Scottsdale AZ. I have 3 dogs and 1 cat. I also have 7 boxies - 1 three toed, 1 Chinese, 1 ornate and 4 desert. All live outdoors in large fenced enclosures that I am constantly working to improve and change (in the cooler temperatures of course). I have separated males from females but I've always kept different species of females together with no problems. I volunteer as a vet tech with a wildlife rehabilitation facility so all of my boxies are rescues that were found and brought to our facility. They are facinating little creatures and I'm always thrilled when their little heads pop out of the ground in springtime following their winter hibernation. I'm so happy to have found this website. I love reading everyones posts and seeing all the pictures. Can't wait to get some pictures of my cuties posted as well.

M

Maggie Cummings

Welcome to the forum...we love pictures so we'll be looking forward to seeing pics of your animals and your habitat...

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
Welcome to the forum Denise :)

I moved you to Introductions :D You'll get a few more response here :)

Danny

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. I am also looking forward to your photos. Sounds like you've got quite the crew there! It's alot of work, but a lot of joy too.

DENISEP

5 Year Member
Thanks for moving my post. I'm still learning about the site so I wasn't sure if I was in the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.