Making a new habitat for my littles one I need help

tdt86

So I'm making a new habitat for my little one and I was wounding if people can send me pics on how there look just to get an idea. Also what kinda bedding should I use? Should I get a heat rock? What kind of plants can or should put in it plz let know :) but plz send me tho pic just to get an idea plz and thank you :)

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
No on the heat rock-cooks them from the inside out. Use a plan old flat rock under your basking Heres mine for my little sulcata. I couldn't be happier with it. I planted an African grazer mix in it with an aloe plant & also just added spider plants. I used organic top soil (make sure it has no additives like fertilizers!) as the base & coco core for the top layer.

Attachments

• IMG_5397.JPG
    IMG_5397.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5398.JPG
    IMG_5398.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 37

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
California
lismar79 said:
No on the heat rock-cooks them from the inside out. Use a plan old flat rock under your basking Heres mine for my little sulcata. I couldn't be happier with it. I planted an African grazer mix in it with an aloe plant & also just added spider plants. I used organic top soil (make sure it has no additives like fertilizers!) as the base & coco core for the top layer.

That is a high quality closed chamber. Beautiful! In the coming years you are going to be rewarded many times over for your efforts.

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Dizisdalife said:
lismar79 said:

That is a high quality closed chamber. Beautiful! In the coming years you are going to be rewarded many times over for your efforts.

Thanks! Enclosed really is the way to go. So much easier to maintain correct heat and humidity.